Tracking customer data refers to tracking data from your primary or first-party data sources — your website and apps. It is a combination of user data (or entity data) and interaction data (or event data). Deciding what data to track and documenting it in a tracking plan is the first step before implementing any analytics or engagement solution.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How do you decide what customer data to track?
- What is a data tracking plan and how do you build it?
- What are the risks of not creating a data tracking plan at all?
You may read select excerpts from the episode here.
- Read the definitive guide on creating a data tracking plan
- Learn about tracking tools and technologies to get data collection right
- Subscribe to the InnerTrends #DataDiary for SaaS growth insights
If you found the content valuable, do share it in your network and if you have questions you’d like to have answered in future episodes, submit one below! 👇